July 6 - Aug 8, 2006
Heard the Good News?
Inspired by the renewed hostilities between Israel and Lebanon, Evangelical Christians can barely contain their glee and the possible world-ending prospects of the Middle East conflict. We present to you a selection of comments from the Rapture Ready message board (rr-bb.com). These are real, we swear.Yes the news is ugly, but their is good news on the horrizon, we are going home into the arms of our Savior.We will look back on these times and remember our want for the Lord, and we will look into his face, and we will no longer want or need ever again!Pray that we are all accounted worthy to escape what is coming shortly!
* * *Is it time to get excited? I can't help the way I feel. For the first time in my Christian walk, I have no doubts that the day of the Lords appearing is upon us. I have never felt this way before, I have a joy that bubbles up every-time I think of him, for I know this is truly the time I have waited for so long. Am I alone in feeling guilty about the human suffering like my joy at his appearing some how fuels the evil I see everywhere. If it were not for the souls that hang in the balance and the horror that stalks man daily on this earth, my joy would be complete. For those of us who await his arrival know, somehow we just know it won't be long now, the Bridegroom cometh rather man is ready are not.
* * *I too am soooo excited!! I get goose bumps, literally, when I watch what's going on in the M.E.!! And Watcherboy, you were so right when saying it was quite a day yesterday, in the world news, and I add in local news here in the Boston area!! Tunnel ceiling collapsed on a car and killed a woman of faith, and we had the most terrifying storms I have ever seen here!! But, yes, Ohappyday, like in your screen name , it is most indeed a time to be happy and excited, right there with ya!!
* * *it has been quite a day today, if you caught all the news; I'm getting the feeling world tension is gonna be high for a long time with increased terrorism and nations being defiant. I don't think it will cool down until after the rapture when the peace deal is confirmed.
* * *If He tarries, I will just have time to get my hair and nails done (you know let all I come into contact with know of my Bridegroom and what He has/will do). So i am all spiffied up for Him when He does arrive to take me home. No disappointment, just a few last minute details to take care of to be more pleasing to look at. Sound the shofar! Let the Enemy know the alert has been sounded and Yeshua is stepping onto the battlefield.
* * *Praise God! We are chosen to be in these times and also watch and spread the word. Something inside me is exploding to get out, and I don't know what it is. Its kind of like I want to do cartwheels around the neighborhood.
* * *In another thread, someone brought up the fact that the kidnapping of the firstIsraeli soldier that started this whole thing was on June 25th and if you countfrom that day to August 3rd. It is *EXACTLY 40 days!!!!!*I find that to be a HUGE coincidence.
* * *Got that dancing feeling on the inside of me.
* * *This is the busiest I've ever seen this website in a few years! I have been having rapture dreams and I can't believe that this is really it! We are on the edge of eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* * *I am excited beyond words that the struggle of this life may be over soon and I can finally be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
* * *Days like today it's all I want. Other days because of others I want one more. But what a privilege to be apart of the rapture. I can hardly wait!!
Lets all cheer for Jesus.
e-mail the evil editors at sic[at]buffalobeast.com
|Popular Favorites from the Archive|
| || || |
| © Copyright 2002-2006, The Beast. All rights reserved. |